Yeadon Compliments New Orleans Mayoral Leadership
Baton Rouge - iPresident Alan "Dubya" Yeadon today held a press conference today where he complimented New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin on his keen leadership over the past week.
Nagin, in an interview with radio station WWL, said "You know, I'm not one of those drug addicts. I am thinking very clearly. And I don't know whose problem it is. I don't know whether it's the governor's problem. I don't know whether it's the president's problem, but somebody needs to get their ass on a plane and sit down, the two of them, and figure this out right now."
"He's kind of like Guiliani in New York after 9/11, except for the Guiliani part," Yeadon said. "But I'm happy to get off my asses and go to New Orleans along with every doggone Greyhound bus line in the country."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home